Google Analytics

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Like Pop Chips? Check Out the Sale on Amazon!

Pop Chips are on sale on Amazon right now.  Save 10% when you enter code HJWE4NJ8 at checkout.  Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%.  I LOVE Pop Chips!  They are healthier than regular potato chips and they are yummy!

Get your deal here!


Post a Comment