Google Analytics

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Faking a smile for my son's first day of kindergarten


Guest post written by Shirley Higgins

I think that unfortunately there are quite a few things in life that you just have to grin and bear it through. A big one of them is your career. There have been lots of things in my career where I've had to assist people that I thought were at my same level or beneath me. But now I'm at a much bigger one of them. I have to act like I'm so very excited for my son that he's going off to kindergarten.

I'm lucky enough to work from home now so I get to spend all kinds of time with him. But I know that I'll have to get used to just a little less. I looked online to try and find some advice on how to get through that and while I was doing that, I saw the site CLEARWIRELESSINTERNET4g.com. I thought that it was pretty good and after I showed it to my husband, we decided to change over our home internet service to one of the packages that I saw on there.

Working from home might be a little bit easier for me with him off at school, but I'm really going to miss that time that we have together during the day.



Guest post brought to you by: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment