Google Analytics

Friday, August 19, 2011

Cori's Coupon Corner Use Your Creativity Contest


I told you there was a BIG contest coming and here it is!
The contest you've all been waiting for....  

The prize is a $220 voucher for PrizedPearls.com

To win this prize you need to get CREATIVE!  

To enter you need to come up with a creative way to promote Cori's Coupon Corner and how it has saved you money!
  
It can be a picture, a video, an advertisement, a commercial, or anything else you can come up with.  

Use your imagination!

Once you create your entry, post it on Cori's Coupon Corner's fan page AND also e-mail it to CouponCornerCori@gmail.com.  

I will send a confirmation e-mail that I received your entry and you MUST e-mail me your entry for it to be considered.

All entries must be received by midnight EST 
on September 9th, 2011.

Contest open to US residents 18 years old or over only.

Once I receive all the entries I will put them in one blog post. My fans will then be able to vote on their favorite.  
The entry with the most votes will win!

Note: PrizedPearls.com is NOT a sponsor of this giveaway Facebook is in no way sponsoring or endorsing this giveaway.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment