Google Analytics

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Looking For a Fun, Unique Keychain? Check Out Wholesale Keychain.com!



I was lucky to be selected to receive a pink heart shaped carabiner keychain from Wholesale Keychain.com.  My 5 year old was especially excited because it is shaped like a heart and what little girl doesn't like hearts?  I was excited to receive it because it's large enough to hold all my keys and I can clip it on the outside of my purse so I can find them easily.  It is very sturdy and approximately 2.5" high by 2.5" wide.

What I like about the Wholesale Keychain.com website is that they sell a wide variety of key chains.  They have laser pointer key chains, pepper spray key chains, game key chains, flash drive key chains, and many other styles.  If you are looking for a unique gift or a key chain for yourself, check out   Wholesale Keychain.com.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment