Google Analytics

Monday, August 15, 2011

Today Was a Great Mail Day!!!


Today was an awesome mail day!  
I received a tooth fairy pillow and a full size pillow case for my daughter (her name is blocked out) that I got for FREE with a voucher to Bunnies and Bows that I earned with credits on SaveMore.  
You can earn a FREE $10 credit to SaveMore, too, by signing up here.

I also received a FREE Wet 2 Dry Hair Straightener from a voucher that I bought on SaveMore for Monogram Online using credits I had on SaveMore.  The voucher was worth $122.50 so I also bought 2 custom, personalized rings with it that just shipped today.

I also received a $10 gift card to Whole Foods from Shop It To Me.  They sent it to me because I had 10 people sign up for FREE accounts under me.  They didn't even have to purchase anything.  Get yours by signing up here.

And the last thing I received was a free sample of bacon cologne.  I'll be reviewing that soon!

What did you get in the mail today?



0 comments:

Post a Comment