Google Analytics

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10% off, FREE SHIPPING, Lots of Great Deals on Totsy! Books, Pillow Animals, Headbands, and More!

I was just over on the Totsy website looking for ideas on what to buy with my $30 voucher that I received on a deal site a few weeks ago.  There are SOOO many things to choose.  Use code STROLLERSTRIDES to get 10% off and new customers to Totsy get FREE shipping on their first order.  

With the 10% off and FREE shipping, this is a great time to buy from Totsy !!!

This princess book with CD is only $6.15.  (normally $24.95) My girls have this and LOVE it!

Only $3.10!  


Only $11.10 for these popular pillow animals.


 

I got these headbands for my girls last time they were on Totsy.  They are so cute.  You buy charms for them so they can decorate their headband however they want and can change them, too!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment