Google Analytics

Monday, August 8, 2011

Adorable Dollie and Me Clothes- $14.75 plus shipping! So cute! USE YOUR TOTSY CREDIT!!!

I was just over on the Totsy website looking for ideas on what to buy with my $30 voucher that I received from Plum District a few weeks ago.  There are SOOO many things to choose from but one caught my eye.  

I found these adorable Dollie and Me sets that include outfits for a girl and their doll for only $14.75 for dresses, outfits, and skirt sets and only $8 for matching t-shirts.  The price includes BOTH the outfit for the girl and her doll!!!

I bought these for my daughters.  They love matching their dolls!  After using the $30 voucher I bought on Plum District a few weeks ago I just had to pay $7.95 total in shipping for the 2 dresses for my girls and 2 dresses for their dolls.  I am going to put these away for the holidays!

Click here to order yours!!!



Here are some other cute ones!




0 comments:

Post a Comment