Google Analytics

Friday, August 12, 2011

Have a Business? Have a Product? Have a Blog?


Have a Business?

I have a few spots left for advertising on my blog this month.  If you have a business and would like to get your name out there please contact me through the contact link or email me at CouponCornerCori@gmail.com for special August rates.  

Have a Product?

I love doing product reviews.  I get to share great, new products with my fans, my fans get to learn about new products, and the companies get more exposure.  Win/win/win!!!  I could also do a giveaway with your product.  If you have a product you would like me to review and/or do a giveaway with, please contact me through the contact link or email me at CouponCornerCori@gmail.com. 

Have a Blog?

Want to be a guest blogger?  I'd love to feature a post on my blog by YOU and link back to your blog!  Please contact me through the contact link or email me at CouponCornerCori@gmail.com with your idea.

Have an Idea?

Do you have another idea you want to run by me?  Please contact me through the contact link or email me at CouponCornerCori@gmail.com with your idea.



Also, if you sell a particular product like Avon, Tupperware, etc. and would like to offer a special deal for my fans, please let me know!  I'd love to share something like that with them.  Please contact me through the contact link or email me at CouponCornerCori@gmail.com with your idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment