Google Analytics

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bryton Pick- Floss in Seconds Review






I received a trial package of Bryton Pick string free flossers to review.  I have to say my husband is much better about flossing than I am.  I know I need to floss at least twice a day but after dealing with my kids all day, I usually just want to slip into bed at night and usually forget to floss.  Shhhhh, don't tell my dentist.  But I thought I'd give this flosser a try.


From the Bryton Websitehttp://www.brytonpick.com

BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet

Designed, developed and tested by dental professionals.

Solution for on-the-go or alternative for those that are unable to floss

Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder

Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss (0.0019")


Re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistand stainless steel).


Cleanse with napking or water. Store in its cary-pouch.


BrytonPick is 100% produced in USA at FDA registered facilities (QS-9000 / ISO9001 Certified)


The package was surprisingly small.  You really can put it in your wallet like the manufacturer claims.  I also like that you can use it for up to a month (cleaning it in between uses of course).  But the real test of course was using it.



I took it out of the package and was a little scared.  It's a thin metal strip that you slide in between your teeth.  It looks sharp but it wasn't as sharp as I thought it would be.  I gently slid the Bryton pick between my teeth and it really did clean in between them.  It removed all the food particles and plaque.  I did have a little bleeding but I sometimes get that from regular flossing, too.  

I don't know if I would use this product to replace my normal floss at home but I will keep this in my wallet to use when I am not home.  I think it would come in really handy after eating a big steak or having some popcorn at a movie theater.  It is much more sanitary than finding something else to try to get a piece of food out of your teeth like a matchbook cover, piece of paper, etc.

You can buy these flossers are your local drug store like CVS, and online at Amazon.com.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment