Google Analytics

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Looking For Something to Spend Your Totsy Voucher On?

I was just over on the Totsy website looking for ideas on what to buy with my $30 voucher that I received from Plum District a few weeks ago.  There are SOOO many things to choose from but one caught my eye.  

I have wanted to buy PackIts for my kids for a while and so I am more than excited to see them on Totsy for only $11.99 (reg. $19.99).  And since I had the $30 voucher I jumped at this one.  PackIts keep food cold for up to 10 hours.  5x longer than a lunch box!  Here's what I bought to get the most savings for me.

I bought 3 PackIts at $11.95 each and then I was a few dollars away from the $40 mark you need to reach to get a FREE subscription to Family Fun Magazine so I added a bottle of sunscreen from one of the other sales on Totsy for another $4.50.  That put me at just over $40 plus the $7.95 shipping.  (The voucher doesn't include shipping anyway.)  So my total price after shipping and using the $30 voucher was $18.30 BUT you don't have to get the Family Fun Magazine.  Right before you check out there is a link to click and print a refund form.  I am going to do this to get back the $10 that the magazine offer is valued at making my total out of pocket only $8.30.  And considering I had to pay $7.95 shipping anyway even if I didn't even use up my whole voucher, this was a really good deal for me.  Feel free to ask any questions.


Here's some more info on Packit- Click here.


Check out the rest on the Totsy website by clicking HERE!

At this rate I will have all my holiday shopping done before school starts in the Fall! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment