Google Analytics

Sunday, July 31, 2011

HOT Deal on an OtterBox Impact Case for iPhone 3G!!!! ONLY $9.07!!!


This is a great deal on an OtterBox Impact Case for iPhone 3G, 3GS (Black).  If you are not familiar with OtterBoxes, they protect your phone from being damaged.  After I cracked the screen on my Android phone and got a new one I bought an OtterBox and I LOVE it.  My phone has fallen several times and the OtterBox has protected it.  This is an awesome price!  
Only $9.07!

Technical Details

  • Durable silicone case in black for iPhone 3G/3GS models
  • Brilliantly engineered with inner coring to dissipate shock away from the device
  • Full access to your iPhone's functions
  • Includes self-adhering clear protective film
  • Backed by 1-year warranty; not tested or recommended for water protection

0 comments:

Post a Comment