Google Analytics

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Are You a Teacher Needing School Supplies? SALE ENDS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!! HURRY!!!


I LOVE TEACHERS!!!  I was a teacher before I had my children.  This offer caught my eye because I know how expensive it can be for teachers.  
Here's a deal for Discount School Supply Company.  If you aren't a teacher but know a teacher or a school principal, please forward this to them.  The offer ends tonight at Midnight so HURRY!!!

Free Delivery on Orders over $79
Same Day Shipping

Right now (3 days only) they have Budget Booster Packs to help get more for your money.

AND if you use code BUYMORE before Midnight tonight and get up to 30% off!

Hurry, as the code is only good until Midnight EST tonight!

Click here for more info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment