Google Analytics

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Early Holiday Shopping Contest Description

I was browsing one of my favorite online stores, Amazon, and I saw lots of fun gift ideas for the holidays.  For me it's never too early to start looking for gifts as I hate to shop last minute.  So I thought we could all help each other get a head start by finding gift items on Amazon.  You can post ones for any reason- fun, really great price, unique, something your kids loved, something you would want, etc.  Another fan might get a great idea from this list.  I'll run this for a few weeks to start and then share the ideas in one big blog post so everyone can see what great ideas my fans came up with. There will be 3 different editions- girls, boys, and adults so we can keep the gift ideas separate so please make sure to post on the correct one.

In addition I will pick one random comment from each edition to win a $5 Amazon gift card.  

So are you ready for the challenge?  


Rules- Post as many different items as you like for extra entries but they must be category appropriate.  Winners will be selected at random from Random.org and will be contacted via e-mail.  A valid e-mail address must be a part of your entry so I can contact you.  Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim prize or a new winner will be selected.  This contest is in no way sponsored or endorsed my Facebook.  All entrants but be 18 years or older.

Start searching by CLICKING HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment