Google Analytics

Friday, June 3, 2011

Walgreens, CVS, Publix, Target, Oh My!!!!


I had a little fun shopping today and I wanted to share all my deals with you.  Lots of FREEBIE and GREAT DEALS!!!

Publix-
Sundown vitamin deal-EXPIRES TODAY- There is a $6/2 Sundown Vitamin Publix coupon in the Green Advantage flyer that expires today.  There is also a $1/1 manufacturer coupon on coupon.com and also in the 5/15 RP.  I bought 2 bottles of adult gummy vitamins ($5.99 each) and 2 bottles of of Vitamin B Liquid Complex.($4.99 each).  So $5.99+$5.99+$4.99+$4.99-$6-$6-$1-$1-$1-$1= $6.96 for 4 bottles of vitamins.  There are other cheaper vitamins you can get this this deal to pay less out of pocket and of course lots of other vitamins that were more expensive. ;)


Target-
Ivory bar soap is on sale for $.95 and there was a $1 off coupon in the 5/1 P&G insert making them free.  I will probably donate most since I don't really like Ivory but I will save a few to do art with my kids this summer.  Ivory soap carves well with a plastic knife.  We used to do it all the time when I was a kid.
Rimmel Make-up- There is a $1 off Rimmel coupon in 4/17 RP and also a $1 off printable Rimmel Target coupon on Target's website.  One eyeliner was $2.74, one was $3.14, and the mascara was $2.24 so after both $1 off coupons for each item they were only $.74, $1.14, and $.24!  
NYC Make-up- There is also a $1 off NYC Target coupon on Target's website.  The applicators were $.94 so free after the $1 off coupon, the eye shadows were $3.59 so $2.59 after coupons, and the eye liner was $3.14 so $2.14 after coupons.
Phineas and Ferb Band-aides- Not on sale, $2.19, but my hubby LOVES Phineas and Ferb so I got them for him to go with his Father's Day present.
Nexcare bandages- There is a $1/1 printable Target Nexcare coupon on Target's website.  There was also a printable $1 manufacturer coupon that is no longer available.  The bandages were $1.74 minus the two different $1 off coupons so they were free.  Even with just the Target printable coupons they are cute for only $.74. :-)

Walgreens-
Kiss Premium Eyelashes were on clearance for $2.19 and there is a $2 off coupon here.  I've never worn fake eyelashes before but for $.19 each I'll give it a try.  I bought the glue with some Register Rewards I had left over.  

Nad's Eyebrow Shaper was on sale for $6.99.  Not a great deal and I wasn't at the store to get it but i need to wax my eye brows so I splurged to try it.  

Veet is on sale $2 off regular price and the wax strips were only $2.99 (normally $4.99).  There is a $3 off coupon here making these FREE.
Thanks, Wild For Wags for these tips!
CVS-
CVS had A LOT for 75% off clearance so I grabbed lots of goodies.  

Straws for $.50
L'Oreal 360 Clean Cleanser $1.87 (I bought it because it comes with a pop-out "scrublet" to clean your face)
Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment nail polish $2.62 (normally over $10)
Hair clips $.87 and $.25
L'Oreal Brow Stylist eyebrow pencil, brush and tweezer all in one $2.75
Ardell eyelashes $.25 each (from never having used fake eyelashes, I now have 4 packages!)
Essence of Beauty make-up brush cleaner spray $.25
Cryostat $3.24 (reg. $12.99)
Head and Shoulders Refresh Shampoo $1.57 (it wasn't marked but I knew it was on clearance at another store so I scanned it just in case and it was on clearance there, too!)
Crest Kids on sale for $1.99, minus $1 off coupon from the P&G coupon mailer booklet from months ago and you get $1 ECB back so FREE after ECB
Vitamin Water- not pictured (On sale 5/$5, use $1/5 coupon here and then you also get $2 in ECB back so they are 5 for $2 after ECB)
Flashlight 2 pack- not pictured- $2.49
NYC lip gloss for my kids $.75
Rimmel blush $1.32
Almay eye brightener $2.45
AND THE BEST CVS DEALS- Revlon Make-up- There is a $2 off Any Revlon Color Cosmetic coupon in 5/8 SS.  I called Revlon and they said ANY of their make-up is considered a "color cosmetic" and the coupon can be used on any of it. 

 So I got mascara for $2.07 minus $2 coupon so $.07 each, Revlon Just Bitten lip stain for $2.32 minus $2 coupon so $.32 each, Revlon concealer for $2.75 minus $2 coupon so $.75 each, eyeliner for $2.62 minus $2 coupon so $.62 each, and Revlon color stay mineral finishing powder for $3.49 minus $2 so $1.49 each.  Phew, that's a lot!







Want more deals like this?  Make sure to "like" me on facebook at www.facebook.com/CorisCouponCorner



















0 comments:

Post a Comment