Google Analytics

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Bucket List of Things to Do


I am quite proud of the bucket list of things for us to do this summer that my two daughters made tonight. I think I am even happier that playing Wii was an afterthought. I figured I'd share in case anyone is looking for something to do with their children this summer.

Get books from the library
Get books from Barnes and Noble (they got B&N gift cards for graduation/end of the year from their Grandpa)
Go out to lunch
Cook together
Go swimming
Do each other’s hair and paint each other’s nails
Put on stick on nails 
Watch movies/go to the $1 movies
Ride bikes
Hugs and kisses- one of my favorite ideas :-)
Go to the beach
Go to the park
Plant a garden
Watch t.v. and snuggle- (I love this one, too!  It was the first one my 5 year old thought of!)
Draw
Play board games
Pop popcorn
Go bowling
Make smoothies
Paint pictures
Go on vacation
Go on a cruise- Not unless I find a 90% off coupon! LOL
Spend time together
Blow bubbles
Make a birdhouse
Go shopping
Use our imaginations- LOVE this idea, too!
Make a tent in the house
Go on a treasure hunt
Make sculptures with Play-doh or clay
Have a fashion show
Make sock puppets and put on a show
Do science experiments
Sing together
Play Wii
Have a play date with friends
Make surprises for each other and friends
Help others by donating items we buy
Play restaurant
Play family
Play pet center
Go to Chuck E. Cheese
Go to the pet store

0 comments:

Post a Comment