Google Analytics

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Little Over 2 Hours Left on This Hot Deal- $30 Credit for Only $3!!!


Another deal on SaveMore is a $30 Credit to KarmaKiss.net for only $13.  New customers automatically get a $10 credit when they sign up for SaveMore.  You can use your $10 credit to buy today's deal and only pay $3.  Shipping is not included.  You will receive the voucher to shop on the KarmaKiss.net website on Monday.  

There are LOTS of fun gift ideas on Karma Kiss's website.  I saw some cute watches I might get for my girls.  They are only $14 each so with my $30 credit I'll just have to pay shipping.  I also saw lots of fun gadgets, accessories, things for school, etc.

****NOTE~ If you signed up already and used your $10 credit on the jamberry nail decal or the mineral make up deals from a few weeks ago or the nail polish deal on SaveMore then you are not eligible to receive another $10 credit.  If you still have a credit left you can apply it towards your purchase today. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment