Google Analytics

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Google Voice



This might be the answer to many of our prayers when it comes to annoying solicitation calls!  A fan (Thanks Sam K.) told me tonight about Google Voice and I thought I'd share with you.   Google Voice is a service where you can get a new phone number and give that number out instead of giving your home or cell number out.  When someone calls you on that number it will record a voice mail for you and then you can check it online.  I haven't totally figured it all out yet but I plan on using this when signing up for offers.  This way I can hear the message and see if it's something I am interested in but I won't have to be annoyed by the actual calls.  I bet this would work great if I wasn't married and I was dating. LOL


Click here for more info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment