Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Share your couponing stories!



Nothing makes a heart happier than doing something nice for others.  Couponing has really become a blessing for me and my family.  I love sharing all about couponing to anyone who will listen.  I am truly grateful for all that couponing helped me to provide for my family.  


I have really been in a funk the last week or so, but tonight my heart is happy.  I was able to help another family with my couponing.  I am so grateful that I was just able to give about 10 bags full of toiletries, food, cleaning products, make-up, and children's medicines that I got for free or close to free to a local single mother and her family that is really in need and going through a rough time.  


And I am here to tell you that ANYONE can do it, too!  I have only been couponing since January and I already have more toiletries than my family can use in a year and most of it I got for free or close to free.  Don't give up!  You can do it, too!  Please feel free to ask any couponing questions. :)


I'd love to hear more stories of how couponing has helped you help your family and others.  Please share!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete