Google Analytics

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Walgreens Haul 5/29/11



Here are all my goodies from today.  Note 1 can of iced coffee is missing.  I drank it before I even made it home.  Yummy!  I will probably go back to the store to get some more!

For those of you who asked, here's what I bought at Walgreens today.  Note I went to SEVERAL Walgreens so I didn't clear out the shelves at any store I went to.  See my post below for coupon match ups to these items.
2 packages of Scott Paper Towel- 6 packs
4 Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste
1 Ritz Crackerfuls
9 packages of Reynolds Wrap 70 ft foil
6 bottles of Calcium suppliments
2 cans of Illy Cappucino
6 Icy Hot Naturals pain relief cream
28 Right Guard Deodorants- most to be donated
22 Dry Idea Deodorants- most to be donated
8 Gallon bottles of Arizona Iced Tea                                                                   
Total OOP was $77.89.  Total left in Register Rewards is $66.99 so net OOP is only $10.90!!!!!  I plan on using my $66.99 in RR at Publix today I don't mind that I had to lay out so much OOP today.  And if I didn't buy the 8 bottles of iced tea for my husband today ($16), I would have actually had a negative $5.10 OOP. ;)

Iced Tea lined up to be taken upstairs for my hubby.  :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a ton of Deodorant.. At least you won't be stinky for the next two years lol

    How much was the scott paper towels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I will be donating a lot of it. The Scott paper towel is on sale today and tomorrow for $3.99 but there is a $1.50 off coupon on the Scott website. That being said, I have a few friends that said the rolls are really small so I don't know if I would get it again if I had the chance for anything other than getting it free. At least based on what my friends said.

    ReplyDelete