Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Don't want FREE Nail Art? What about FREE Mineral Make-up, just pay shipping!



Check out SaveMore.  It's the daily deal website I posted earlier for the free nail decals.  If you don't want to get nail decals you can get $40 worth of mineral make up for FREE (just pay shipping).  When you sign up for a new account you will automatically receive a $10 credit.  You can use this credit right away on today's deal-  $10 for $40 worth of mineral make up from Mineral Hygienics!  This deal is under the "Jacksonville" tab on top.  Shipping is around $5.25 for this one.  So use your $10 credit to buy $40 worth of make up and brushes, just pay shipping!


Get yours before this deal is gone!
I was just saying that I need some new make-up brushes.  I think I am going to treat myself to a few brushes since I will just have to pay shipping which is much cheaper than buying brushes in the store!


~Once you sign up, share your referral link and get a $10 credit for each one of your friends that sign up and make a purchase.  The link above is my referral link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment