Google Analytics

Monday, March 7, 2011

Popcorn 4 All Review



As most of my close friends know, my favorite food is popcorn.  I was so excited when Popcorn4All said they were looking for bloggers to review their products as I have been a customer of theirs for several months and LOVE all of their flavors. 



They sent me a beautiful gift bag filled with three yummy quarter gallon bags.  I really like that the gift bag is reusable!  I couldn't wait to tear into the apple cinnamon flavor first since I hadn't tried that one before.  It was very fresh and had the perfect amount of flavor and sweetness.  It melts in your mouth and every piece was coated just right.  My husband came by to nibble a little popcorn with me and he found a piece that looked just like Yoda.  I was going to take a picture if "Yoda" to add to the blog but I accidentally ate that piece while I was typing this.  It's just so hard to stop, it's so good!

The second flavor I opened was chocolate cherry.  I opened the bag to reveal a pretty shade of red, yes, red popcorn.  If my husband and I have the will power to save some for our daughters, I know they will love this flavor and it's fun color.

For the last flavor I switched gears a little to a savory flavor, Italian Feast.  For this flavor they combine three different cheese recipes- cheddar, white cheddar, and parmesan- into a unique secret blend and blend them with Italian seasonings.  This is one flavor that everyone should experience.  If you like red wine, this is a great flavor to combine it with. 


What I really like about  Popcorn4All is that they air pop each batch, made to order daily, and individually pack and seal the flavors you choose in foil-fresh bags so that when the popcorn arrives it tastes like it came right out of the kitchen.  Their flavors include butter, caramel, cheddar, chocolate cherry, combo (butter, caramel, and cheddar mixed), Italian feast, jalapeno cheddar, ranch, toffee, and white cheddar.  They also have seasonal flavors such as green apple, pumpkin caramel, and red cinnamon, just to name a few.

Popcorn4All has something for everyone from pretty gift bags to sports themed boxes and tins.  They ship fast and shipping is only $4 per item.  I have ordered the 10 pack taster sampler several times and I have a hard time keeping it in my house.  I have to hide it from my children if I want to get any.  Your family will love it, too!  Check out Popcorn4All.  You won’t regret it.  I dare you to stop at just one bag! 


*Note~ I was not compensated by Popcorn4All in any way except for the free gift bag of popcorn I received to review.  All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment