Google Analytics

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Great deals at Walgreens, CVS, and Publix.....





I just had an AWESOME shopping trip tonight.  Here are the deals-

First of all, make sure to check out the freezer section at Walgreens.  (Thanks Wild for Wags!)  Some stores have lots of frozen items on clearance.  I was able to get lots of goodies.  I bought Lean Cuisine meals for $.90 each, a box of 6 Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream bars for $1.09, a pint of Starbucks Ice Cream for $1.09, Nestles Crunch Dibs (under $1, forgot price), Stouffers stuffed peppers for $.90, a few packages of P.F. Changs Sweet and Sour Chicken for Two for under $2 each, some Klondike bars for $.32 each, and the list goes on.  Each Walgreens I went to had different items on clearance.  I used two $1/3 Lean Cuisine coupon from here for the Lean Cuisine meals I bought.  I paid with Register Rewards so it was all free but even if I hadn't used RR it was pretty darn inexpensive.  Sorry I don't have my exact totals but it's late and I just shoved my receipts in my purse, coupon organizer, and even my pockets.  I need to organize it all tomorrow.

Great deal on Revlon Beauty Tools at Walgreens.  Go to www.target.com, click on coupons, and then the beauty section and print the $2/1 Revlon beauty tools coupon.  You can print 2 from each computer.  It's a manufacturer coupon so you can use it at Walgreens.  Walgreens has 40% off all Revlon Beauty Tools right now AND when you spend $10 or more you get $3 in Register Rewards.  I scored a TON of beauty items from Revlon for very little after coupons, I paid with Register Rewards that I got the other day, and then I got several $3 RR back.  My out of pocket was very little.  I used the $.50 Walgreens panty liners (w/ Walgreens in-ad coupon) as filler so I could use more RR to pay.  I did 3 transactions.  I wasn’t planning on doing so many, but along with my $3 RR on my first transaction it printed two more $2/1 Revlon Product coupons so I did another transaction, that one printed two more $2/1 coupons so I did a third transaction. 

I was able to get two pairs of tweezers, nail clippers, a pore cleaner, a manicure kit, 1 pair of cuticle scissors, 1 pair of nail scissors, a few nail files, emery boards, and a nail buffer.  I am too tired to figure out my total out of pocket right now but after using my RR and getting RR back it wasn't much.   FYI, there were no signs up at the Walgreens I went to about the sale and RR but it’s in the ad.  Keep this in mind when you look at the prices.  You will need to find about $18 worth (full price, not with the 40% off) to equal a little over $10 after the 40% off so you will qualify for the $3 RR. 

Here are two deal scenarios from wildforwags.com (thanks wild for wags!)-

BUY
(4) Revlon Emory Boards $2.09
(1) Revlon Nail Clippers $1.79
Total = $10.16
(5) $2/1 Revlon Beauty Tool Manufacturer’s coupon
= $.16, Get Back $3 Register Reward
= $2.84 MONEY MAKER!
The Manicure Kits are nice and normally $6.99, you could grab those for $.49 EACH!

or

BUY
(2) Revlon Manicure Kits $4.19
(1) Revlon Emory Board $2.09
Total = $10.47
(3) $2/1 Revlon Beauty Tool Manufacturer’s coupon
=$4.47, Get Back $3 Register Reward
= $.49 EACH!

I also had a few more Buy 1 Right Guard Deodorant or Body Wash, get one FREE coupons so I bought 10 Right Guard Deodorants and 2 Body Washes for free.

CVS-
I found LOTS of 90% off clearance hair products in a bin at CVS.  Don’t make a special trip because I saw it at one CVS and not the next one I went to, but if you are at CVS, look for it.  I ended up with 16 shampoos and 1 conditioner for between $.41 each as well as several hair sprays, mousse, etc.  My total was only about $10.  A woman behind me asked if I owned a hair salon because I had so much.  LOL  I had $4 ECB to use (from last week) and I paid with a $10 CVS gift card that I got for filling a prescription.  It was a Target pharmacy coupon to get a $10 gift card with a new prescription from this past Sunday’s Target ad, but CVS takes those coupons.   So it was all free!  Also, I got 2 CVS brand deodorants.  They were 50% off and I had a $3 ECB I received for my birthday so I paid I think $.32 for the two of them.

Publix-
Propel individual bottles are on sale at Publix for 2/$1.  There are coupons for $1/2 making these free, just pay the tax.  My local newspaper didn’t have these Propel coupons so I bought them on ebay.  I paid under $10 for a total of 40 coupons from 2 different sellers plus one seller included an extra.  I was able to get 82 bottle of Propel tonight for the tax ($2.46) plus the $9.23 from buying the coupons for a total of $11.69 for 82 bottles of Propel.  We won’t be thirsty in my house for a while.  LOL

Here's a picture of 44 bottle of Propel.  That's all they had at one of the stores I went to.  They were restocking in the morning so they told me to just take what they had.  Normally I don't clear a shelf like this but since it was after 10 pm and they were restocking in the morning I did what they said.  The cashier took a picture, too, because she couldn't believe it.  It took up the whole conveyor belt.  Can you imagine if I bought all 82 bottle at once?!?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment