Google Analytics

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cheap/FREE Pediacare at Walgreens this week!!!





Walgreens has a coupon in their flyer for $5/1 Pediacare.  There are also printable $3/2 manufacturer coupons.  Some places have the Pediacare for $5.99 each making this a money maker.  Mine had it for $7.49 as the regular price.  I used the printed $3/2 coupons I had and got them for $.99 each.  


But the best part was that it printed a catalina coupon for $1.50 off 1 Pediacare.  So I went and bought more since they ended up being only $.99.  I broke it up into 1 transaction per box I was buying so it would print a new catalina each time to use on the next one.  For $10.89 (before I paid with some RR) I got 11 boxes of Pediacare. (some cold/cough, some cold/cough/fever, and some allergy)  I do not have babies so I didn't get the infant one.  My friend got the infant fever reducer one but it didn't print the catalina so maybe the fever reducer only ones or the infant ones don't print the catalina.  Not sure on that one, but this is a great deal especially if your store has them cheaper than mine did.  I'll probably get more this week to donate at this price.  Shelters are always looking for baby/children items. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment