Google Analytics

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Have you tried True Lemon, True Lime, and True Orange?






Have you tried, True Lemon Products?  There are 5 delicious, 100% all-natural True products in packets: True Lemon, True Lime, True Orange, True Lemonade and True Raspberry Lemonade. True Lemon and True Lime are also available in shaker bottles which come in 2.85 ounces and 10.7 ounces. In addition to the boxes of 20 and 32 packets that are sold in stores, they also sell boxes that have 150 and 500 packets.  I personally carry these in my purse everywhere I go.  When I go to restaurants I add the Raspberry Lemonade to my water. My kids love these, too, and they are healthier than sugary drinks.  The Lemonade and Raspberry Lemonade are both made with Stevia.  I also use the True Lemon when I make fish.


Right now they are having a great sale on their website.  They are offering FREE shipping and a FREE 32-count box of your choice of True Lemon, True Lime, or True Orange with any $9.99 purchase.  These are the codes to get the free shipping and free product.  Use the code to choose which free product you would like.


  • Thankyoulemon
    (free shipping & free True Lemon 32 count box)
  • Thankyoulime 
    (free shipping & free True Lime 32 count box)
  • Thankyouorange  
    (free shipping & free True Orange 32 count box)

0 comments:

Post a Comment